Welcome to The Activity Shop in Blue Hill, Maine
Reservations may only be made by telephone or E Mail. Our office and shop remain closed to all non-employees.
We rent kayaks, canoes, paddle boards (SUP), bicycles
and a small 7'7" sail boat.
139 Mines Road, Blue Hill, Maine
Now open for summer 2020!
New offering at TAS this coming summer - Blue Hill Tours!
10% Early Bird Discount offered through April 30, 2020!
Kayak and SUP Instruction is now available upon request! We’ll even come out to your property for your scheduled lesson.
Read about our SUP instruction.
Read about our kayak instruction.
Wetsuits are now available. AND FREE OF CHARGE IN FALL AND SPRING with boating rentals!
At THE ACTIVITY SHOP we rent kayaks, canoes and paddle boards on a daily or weekly basis. We have both single and tandem kayaks and WE DELIVER (in most cases) . . . AT NO CHARGE!!!
All rentals include paddles and life jackets.
Our rentals are very popular therefore reservations are highly recommended. Please let us know where you are staying, (cottage name if available) when you will arrive and your departure date. We insure your recreation equipment is delivered to your cottage the day you requested and we will pick up all the equipment on the agreed date. It’s that easy. We do the delivery and pick-up and you have fun!
COVID-19 Safety Info
- TAS Office to remain closed to customers. Reservations must be made by phone or email.
- TAS be following all manufacturer's guidelines in regards to disinfecting equipment.
- TAS will be following all state guidelines.
- Always wear your PDF and whistle
- Always stay within 50' of shore
- Never paddle in winds over 15 MPH
- Do not venture out in white caps
- Leashes must be worn on paddle boards
- Only use TAS equipment from dawn 'til dusk
- Request Instruction
Read all our safety information